Cancellation Protection Plan
When making a booking you can decide to take out our Cancellation Protection Plan which covers you and your holiday party. £15.00 per caravan/apartment per week or part week, £10.00 per touring or camping pitches per week or part week. Our Cancellation Protection Plan covers you should you or any other member of your party be forced to cancel your holiday because of sickness, bereavement, redundancy or jury services.
Please note: Newperran Holiday Park’s Cancellation Scheme covers you until you arrive on site, after which refunds cannot be given if, for any reason, you decide to leave early. You may wish to take out your own holiday insurance to cover this. Proof will be required by recorded delivery prior to the confirmed start date of your holiday. This will need to be as follows: Sickness – Doctor’s Certificate; Redundancy – Employee’s Notification; Jury Service – Court Notification; Bereavement – Death Certificate.
Customers covered by our Cancellation Plan and complying with these conditions will be entitled to the following (less £20.00 administration fee):
• 42 days or more – Full refund of total sums received
• 15 – 41 days notice – 75% of total sums received will be refunded
• 14 days or less – 50% of total sums received will be refunded
If the Cancellation Protection Plan is not taken and you wish to cancel your booking, no refund will be made.
1. A non refundable fee of £10.00 per week per pitch or £15 per caravan/apartment per week or part week booked must be paid at time of booking.
2. The period covered is from time of acceptance of booking until arrival at accommodation booked.
3. Cover is only applicable to members of the party named on the booking form.
4. Notification of cancellation and claims must be made by recorded delivery as soon as possible.
5. Cancellation Protection covers cancellation due to the following cases only:-
a) Accident, injury, illness or death of a member of the party.
b) Redundancy or Jury Service.
6. An Authoritive Document in support of cancellation must be produced i.e. Doctor’s Certificate, Redundancy Notice or Jury Service.
The plan does not include pregnancy or illness related to pregnancy or any pre existing condition.