Newperran Holiday Park
Conditions of Booking for Tents and Tourers
- Bookings are from 2pm on day of arrival to 10am on day of departure.
- The deposit of 50% of the total fee per pitch, per week will be deducted from your balance, in the event of cancellation, deposits are not refundable. Unless the Holiday Cancellation Protection is used.
- Site fees are due 56 days (eight weeks) before arrival for dates specified by you and are not refundable. Unless the Holiday Cancellation Protection is used.
- Pitches – Pitch numbers allocated on arrival must be adhered to. Please ensure you have checked your pitch number before pitching up to avoid being asked to move. If one person wishes to block book pitches whether by phone or on the booking form, we will still need the name and address of each person responsible for each pitch and other individuals on each pitch. See the Location Plan on page 1 – Diag.1 How to Pitch.
- We will try to allocate your Favoured booked pitch but due to any unforeseen circumstances, no guarantees can be given.
- There is no guarantee that pitches can be extended beyond the date booked.
- Pitching, although paid for must be claimed and occupied within 24 hours of the due time of arrival. The management will re-let the pitch if not informed within 24 hours of the due date. No refunds will be given. Please let us know if you are going to be late.
- Booked and paid holidays confirmed on your booking form are not refundable. Last minute additions can only be added and paid for on day of arrival. If any member of the party, including cars and dogs fail to arrive, as shown on your booking form, we will be unable to refund these charges.
- A 25 metre (min.) electric cable will be required for connection into hook-up box. If in doubt, please telephone for details.
- Terms & Conditions may vary on the website for online bookings.
Conditions of Booking for Holiday Caravans / Apartments
- The deposit of 50% of the total fee per van/apartment per week of total amount of your holiday will be deductible from your balance, in the event of a cancellation, deposits are not refundable. Unless the Holiday Cancellation Protection is used.
- The holiday accommodation fees must be paid 56 days (eight weeks) before the date of arrival or we reserve the right to re-let the accommodation and are not refundable. Unless the Holiday Cancellation Protection is used.
- On arrival, a damage deposit of £100 will be required by cash or card which is returnable within 7 days of departure, providing that no damage has been made to the accommodation or its contents.
- A Charge may be deducted from your damage waiver if excessive cleaning is required.
- Bookings are from 4pm on day of arrival to 10am on day of departure. The number of persons occupying a caravan/apartment must not exceed the number of stated berths.
- All equipment and linen must remain in the caravan/apartment.
- No smoking in any of the static caravans/apartments.
- No pets of any kind are allowed in the static caravans/apartments, apart from selected caravans (See Tariff).
- Bookings for static caravans/apartments are strictly for the persons named on the booking form. Any changes must be notified to the Management who reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- Holiday caravans/apartments, although paid for must be claimed and occupied within 24 hours of the due time of arrival. Management will re-let the caravan/apartment if not informed within 24 hours of the due date. Please let us know if you are going to be late.
- Terms & Conditions may vary on the website for online bookings.
Accidents – All accidents must be reported to and logged in the accident book.
Bikes – Must be ridden with due care and attention of other holiday makers on the park.
Clothes Lines – Use of clothes lines are prohibited on the park.
Damage – Anyone found defacing or causing damage to any buildings, equipment or property of the park, faces immediate eviction and prosecution.
Day Visitors – All visitors must register at reception. Visitors are not permitted to use the amenities unless authorised by the management to do so and must leave the park by 9pm. 2 Hours allotted time free per day only.
Dogs – must be kept on leads at all times. Dogs must be walked by adults only. Ensure deposits are picked up and placed in bins provided. Dogs are not to be left unattended and are not allowed to be exercised anywhere other than the designated dog walk areas.
Drugs – Other than drugs taken in accordance with treatment prescribed by a medical practitioner are not permitted on the park.
Families – Families and couples only – No mixed groups or single sexes.
Fires – Open fires are not permitted anywhere on the park. BBQ’s are allowed but must be supported by blocks or frames to avoid damage to the pitch.
Ground Sheets – In order to reduce wear on pitches we request where possible breathable ground sheets be used. If plastic sheets are used we request that they are raised during the day.
Guns – Toy firing guns including BB guns are not permitted.
Noise – In respect to others, please use televisions, radios and CD/cassette players at low volume. No noise between 11.00pm and 7.00am.
Recycling Area – Please help keep Newperran clean and tidy. Please take all your rubbish and litter to our recycling area off the entrance drive, there are no bins in the camping fields.
Signs – All signs situated around the park must be observed.
Skate Park – Only Roller Blades , BMX and scooters allowed in Skate Park Area only. (No motorised scooters or remote controlled equipment allowed in skate park) All Children must be accompanied by a competent and responsible adult and must wear the correct safety equipment.
Speed Limit – 5 mph (8km/h) for motor vehicles and bicycles.
Sports and Games – Only permitted on the camping fields but not in between tents and caravans – consideration must be given to others. Please use Lamorna & Newlyn fields.
Supervision of Children – Parents will be responsible for their children’s actions. Children under 16 years of age, must be accompanied by an adult after 9.00pm.
Swimming Pool – All Children must be accompanied by a competent and responsible adult. Health & Safety Law in regard to Newperran states that an adult is 16 years of age. The adult must be part of the child’s family. Dinghies, surfboards, inflatables, large rings are not allowed. Beach balls and swimming aids only, e.g. armbands. Diving, running or bombing is strictly forbidden. A key fob is required to gain entry – a deposit is required and they are available from reception. This facility is free to registered/paying customers only.
Under Age Drinking – We want everyone to have an enjoyable stay, we are a family park and will not tolerate under age drinking. Please note identification is required for the purchase of cigarettes and alcohol by young people.
Visitors – All visitors must report to reception for registration and sign out on or before 9pm. 2 Hours allotted time free per day. Under no circumstances are they to use our indoor pool or skatepark without authorisation from the management/reception. Visitors wishing to visit family or friends staying on the park will be charged a daily tariff rate if over 2 hours. This will be checked.
The management – Reserves the right to refuse a reservation or to terminate a booking of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the well-being or comfort of other park visitors.